The 13 SUPER Tips To FINISH With The Belly, today many people are currently overweight, and most of them want to lose weight overall. However, some just want to get rid of your belly, and if that is your case, know that you will have a little more work than people who wish to lose their entire body. It may seem strange, but it’s true, and you’ll understand why.
In this article you will find many important information that will show you what to do to lose belly fast. The focus here is to give tips on how to end the belly in a healthy way, without unnecessary nonsense and sacrifice. Then check out the 13 Tips to End the Belly.
- Chew Food Well: Chewing is essential to facilitate digestion and assist in the process of setting and losing belly. When we do not chew well, the stomach is overweight, which distends the abdominal region. One of the great tips to end the belly.
- Eat Slowly: Get into the habit of chewing slowly, without rushing. Eating slowly will give you enough time to figure out when to stop. And it will also provide better digestion, as well as making you enjoy food better.
- Drink White Tea Every Day: A tip to end the belly is that a study recently conducted in Germany found that daily consumption of the drink helps in the fight against obesity and reduces abdominal fat. Have a cup of tea 30 minutes after lunch and dinner. It does not sugar sweet.
- Avoid Heavy and Difficult Food Digestion: There are foods that are easier to digest, such as fruits, vegetables and whole foods. These foods pass more quickly through the intestine, thus avoiding the appearance of a swollen belly.
- Avoid eating sweets: Eat very sweet and greasy foods and pre-prepared as frozen. The main tip to end the belly, is that your food should be based on natural foods like fruits, vegetables and lean proteins like white meats or tofu.
- Insert Good Fats in the Diet: Good fats are needed for the health of the brain, cells, heart, nerves. Anyway, so that our body can function in the best possible way. They also help eliminate the dreaded little hands. Add olive oil, avocado, acai and oil in the diet.
- Bind to Juice: Natural juices are great options to replace the soft drink. However, even if they are healthy, they should not be consumed in excess.
- Do not run! Walk: Many people imagine that when they are running and sweating a lot they are burning fat, but they do not know that they are just eliminating fluids. The best thing is to perform accelerated walking, as they increase the heart rate, thus increasing the abdominal fat burning.
- Gluten: The third problem that strikes people who want to lose their belly is the gluten in food and the cause of this problem is the exaggerated consumption of foods rich in wheat, oats, barley and rye. These foods are rich in this protein that do not harm only those who have celiac disease. Gluten causes your body to produce a fat-accumulating hormone in the abdominal region; in addition, it forms a kind of glue in your gut making digestion slower.
The way to correct this is to exchange these carbohydrates for others that do not have gluten such as rice noodles, cassava and cornbread, tapioca, soy biscuits, whole grain breads and so on. Food is the main cause of all the problems that prevent us from ending the fat in the belly.
- What to Eat To Lose Weight: The right thing to do is eat fresh fruits, whole grains or even yogurt. Attention: Fruit intake at the end of the day generates weight gain, because the fruit sugar is not quickly digested by the body, turning into fat. So, mind your mind to this detail. Do not forget, always good to seek the assistance of a nutritionist, the professional who knows which diet is right for you and your goals. Along with a good diet, try to ingest at least 2 liters of water per day.
- Bet on a Colored Plate: The more colorful a meal, the healthier it tends to be. Carrot, lettuce, spinach, pepper and tomato, for example, have striking colors and are great choices!
- Swelling: The second problem of those who do not know how to lose belly is when there is a swelling. This swelling can occur only in the belly or whole body and this depends on the cause. If swelling is due to fluid retention, swelling occurs throughout the body, and to combat the problem you need to reduce the consumption of sodium-rich foods such as cooking salt, industrialized spices, foods with high preservatives, and those snack foods that Sell in markets.
If the swelling is only in the abdomen, to decrease the belly you need to treat your gut. You probably suffer from constipation and so your belly is always swollen. So avoid consuming too dry foods and eating too many fibers, plus, of course, drinking more than 2 liters of water per day.
- Green Tea: Take 2 liters of green tea daily, which helps to eliminate toxins. Another tip to boost metabolism is to add 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in tea water to help speed up metabolism and burn fat.
- 1 teaspoon of dandelion.
- 1 teaspoon of leather hat
- 1 teaspoon sarsaparilla.
Method of preparation:
Mix 1 teaspoon of each herb and add in 150 ml of boiling water and let stand. Coe and drink next. Take 1 cup of this tea 3 times a day.