How to Remove Unwanted Hair at Home Easily and Effectively. In addition, while the hairs provide insulation in our body, they can also affect a person’s appearance. Undesirable hair on visible areas of the body such as hands, feet, face and back are one of the major aesthetic problems faced by many women. Growth of unwanted hair occurs due to imbalance of hormones in the body, irregular menstrual cycle, use of certain medications or due to pregnancy. Although there are many more recent techniques such as hair removal, laser hair removal, electrolysis, etc. Which are available for the removal of unwanted hair, they are expensive and cannot be accessed by many women.
There are many natural remedies available for the efficient removal of unwanted hair from different parts of the body. As these remedies are natural, they are without any side effects and are much cheaper than the methods available from beauty clinics. The home remedies given here for removing unwanted hairs are very easy to follow. Find out which method is best suited for your unwanted hair. So check out the How to Remove Unwanted at Home tips.
Sugar Mix with Lemon To Remove Unwanted Face: Sugar mixed with water and lemon juice will help exfoliate your face and provide natural bleach to your face. Lemon juice will help lighten the color of your facial hair. These three ingredients combine to help effectively remove the hairs on your face as well as other parts of the body. It is advisable not to use these ingredients in sensitive parts.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 10 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons Lemon juice
- A small bowl
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- Mix the sugar and water in the small bowl.
- Once the sugar solution is ready, add the lemon juice in the bowl and mix well.
- Now apply this mixture on your face in the direction of hair growth.
- Allow this mixture to rest on your face for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash with water after 20 minutes, gently rubbing the mixture with your hands.
- Repeat this process two to three times a week to see a reduction in facial hair.
Sugar, Honey and Lemon Blend to Remove Unwanted Legs and Legs: Sugar mixed with water, lemon and honey is a very good home remedy to remove unwanted body fluids. It acts as wax and is very effective in removing unwanted hairs on the legs and arms. This procedure is a bit painful as it is more or less similar to hair removal done in salons.
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Water (optional to make the finest)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Piece of cloth or epilation strip
- Spatula for hair removal or butter knife
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
- In a small bowl, bring the sugar, lemon and honey and mix well.
- This mixture is heated for three minutes in a vessel to make it a smooth free flowing paste.
- If you find the pasta a little thick, add water and mix well.
- Allow this mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Clean the body parts where you need to apply this mixture, and then place the corn starch or wheat flour.
- Use the hair removal spatula and apply a generous amount of the mixture of warm sugar, lemon and honey over areas where you do not want to see the unwanted hair.
- Apply in the direction of hair growth and once done cover it with a cloth or hair removal strips and press to make it stay in the paste.
- Pull the strip in the opposite direction if hair growth to effectively remove unwanted hair.
- You can repeat this process whenever you detect unwanted hair growth on your arms or legs.