Who wants to lose Belly and Fast Abdominal Fat requires the combination of two super important things: balanced nutrition and physical exercise. Beyond that for you Losing Belly and Abdominal Fat Fast you need to know that to lose belly is not enough to just do sit-ups. So, if you want to know how to lose belly fat and fast abdominal fat, read the article below and see all the tips we have prepared for you.
- Healthy Eating: Eating healthy and staying physically active are two vital factors for health and well-being. Food plays a key role in our quality of life, and it is very important to adopt a healthy diet that is appropriate to our lifestyle. Excessive consumption of foods rich in saturated fats, sodium and sugars can cause health problems.
However, remember: there are no bad foods, only bad food. It is not necessary to stop eating certain foods to have a healthy diet, just make the right combination of food in the right amount, and adopt some rules in your day to day. For a healthy and balanced diet, it is recommended to eat several types of food every day, including:
- 5 servings of fruit or vegetables
- 2-3 servings of milk, cheese or yogurt
- 2 servings of high protein foods like fish, meat, legumes or eggs
- 5-6 servings of carbohydrates: bread, pasta, cereals, rice, wheat.
- Thermo genic Foods: Thermo genic substances contained in certain foods, such as caffeine, cinnamon, hibiscus tea, green tea, ginger, red pepper, coconut oil, apple cider vinegar, omega-3 foods and ice water , Have the ability to raise body temperature, speeding up metabolism and increasing lipid burning. This occurs because thermogenesis is a process regulated by the nervous system and interferences in this system can help in the control of weight loss and obesity. It is worth stressing that all foods use energy to be metabolized by the body, but there are some that stand out more than others, for inducing the metabolism to work at a faster rate.
And all the activities performed by the body consume energy, right? This includes the digestive process, which can be used in your favor to slim down when what is in question are the natural thermo genic foods. So by consuming some product that has this feature, weight loss can be achieved if that is your primary goal.
In addition to providing fat loss, natural thermo genic foods also contribute to muscle gain, some studies have shown gains in muscle mass with increased use of these substances, both in sedentary men, with a frequent exercise program for 10 weeks, and an increase In muscle mass in overweight women, also submitted to physical activities in the same period.
In addition to the increase in exercise performance, because for high intensity exercise, thermogenesis can improve muscle endurance, not power. This translates into more muscular contractions, not the stronger ones. It follows on the theory that more repetitions would create advanced muscle growth.
- Eat every 3 hours: Fasting leaves the metabolism slower, damaging the fat burning, meaning the body starts to store more energy and spend less. The chance of losing muscle mass is even greater, since without food to generate energy the muscles are degraded. In contrast, by avoiding to spend too much time without eating, the amount of food eaten at each meal is much lower. So, eating every 3 hours is a must for anyone who wants to lose weight!
Decrease Fat Storage: When we spend long periods of time without eating, the brain understands that we are starving and, to prevent the body from running out of energy, when we feed again the body increases fat storage as a way to store energy for When you need it later.
It maintains satiety: when meals are done in the right proportion and at the right times, the feeling of satiety is prolonged, which prevents us to eat in excess in the main meals like lunch and dinner, thus aiding in weight loss. However, it is important to take care when choosing these snacks, and always choose healthy snacks such as fruits, juices and natural snacks.
Keeps energy levels constant: this is because our energy comes from food. Thus, people who spend long periods without food become out of energy and have symptoms such as tiredness and weakness. It prevents blood sugar spikes and insulinemia, thus regulating blood glucose levels, as well as controlling appetite.
It keeps the metabolism working: the presence of food activates our metabolism, increasing the caloric expenditure, unlike when we spend long periods without eating, because the metabolism slows down.
- Reduce Salt Consumption: Many body processes require salt, or sodium, an essential mineral. Salt helps balance blood sugars, aids cell performance, helps the intestine absorb nutrients, and regulates the balance of fluids and electrolytes in our bodies, to name just a few of its functions. However, excess salt can unbalance many of our bodily functions as well, resulting in a number of adverse consequences including weight gain.
Too much salt signals the body to retain water. Water helps the body to absorb excess sodium and levels the amount of the substance in the body when dispatching. However, high and constant salt intake never allows this natural “dispatch” mechanism to occur, or at least to significantly decrease it. This results in a weight gain in the form of accumulation of liquids (fluids), not fat. A person can increase about 1.5 kg – in extreme cases, more – weight of the extra water in your body due to excessive intake of sodium.
There are more disadvantages to health in eating too much salt. High salt content can cause increased blood pressure. This results in hypertension, which in turn stresses the cardiovascular system of the body. Too much salt can also interfere with kidney and digestive function, resulting in even more weight gain and possibly serious health problems by excess accumulation of toxins in the body.
The maximum recommended daily salt intake for adults is about 2,300 mg, or one teaspoon. People who need to control their salt intake should ingest significantly less than that. Consult your doctor to find out the exact amount of salt you should consume. Reducing salt intake almost always requires changes in diet and lifestyle. Avoid processed foods, especially fast foods. These foods usually contain a lot of sodium.
Also, avoid using salt when cooking and do not add salt to already cooked foods. Pay attention to the labels of the products you eat, and opt for low sodium options. More importantly, you can eat whole and natural foods such as fruits, vegetables, cereals, and lean proteins. Exercising regularly and drinking plenty of water will also help release excess salt from the system.
- Avoiding Sugar Consumption: When you eat sugar, whether in your favorite candy, whole-grain biscuit, your favorite pizza, sweetened yogurt, or even the light cheese you eat, a number of reactions occur in your body because sugar is Absorbed in the intestine and falls into the circulation in the form of glucose, this glucose causes your pancreas to throw insulin into your blood to put the glucose into the cells because glucose in the blood is long toxic and even destroys cells of various organs .
When your insulin gets high in your blood, you do not lose weight you do not burn fat. Rather, your liver will turn this glucose into triglycerides that in addition to gaining weight, will inflame your body. Shortly thereafter, about 3 hours your body is already asking for more sugar and the vicious cycle resumes. A single can of soda has 35 grams of sugar, which provides 139 kcal. Just for comparison, 35 grams of sugar are 8 to 10 teaspoons of sugar. Already 139 kcal is the average expense of a 40 minute walk. If you consume more than a single can per day, simply stopping this consumption will definitely make you lose a few good pounds in a few weeks.
Dieting soft drinks may not be a healthy drink, but they are much better than non-diet soft drinks compared to sugar and calorie consumption. It’s not just soft drinks that contain too much sugar. Before buying a drink, see how much sugar and calories it is. Some energy drinks and products aimed at hydration during physical activity also have excess sugar.
- Drinking Enough Water: Helps you lose weight because it helps keep the stomach relatively full during the day, dodging hunger and even improves intestinal transit by swallowing the belly. But the consumption of water-rich foods such as gelatine, watermelon, melon, lettuce and tomato also helps to lose weight because it has few calories and keeps the metabolism always active, also contributing to weight loss.
In addition to losing weight, drinking water keeps the skin well hydrated, soft and free of toxins. So it is important to drink water several times during the day. Preferably, you should start by waking up with 1 cup of warm water or a cup of tea before you start dressing and before breakfast. This habit stimulates the motility of the digestive tract, fighting constipation and moisturizing the body. If you choose tea, drink it without sugar.
- Teas That Help You Lose Weight: Many people have been using teas to lose weight and are achieving great results with them. Which is in fact true, because in fact people who know how to use them correctly always achieve plausible and consistent results. The substances of each of them, which we will have the opportunity to know a little more in this article, make it possible to reach these results. That said, we can introduce you to some of these teas and explain the functions of each. Look…
Green tea: Green tea is a powerful fat-thinner because it has caffeine and catechins, substances that accelerate the metabolism and therefore cause the body to expend more energy, bring regularity to the digestion process, facilitate bowel functioning and combat retention of Fluid in the body. It can be found in sachets, capsules, or soluble powder. Just prepare and take! Tip: Prepare it preferably without sugar, and if you need to sweeten it, do it with a little sweetener.
Hibiscus tea: The name may even be a little strange, but the effectiveness is quite high. If you want to take a very popular slimming tea and promote fast results, then try hibiscus tea. To do so, you only need the hibiscus sabdariffa flower, which is the appropriate one. Do not use the ornamental flower hibiscus rosa-sinensis, which is widely used in gardens. This has only ornamental function.
The hibiscus is excellent for weight loss because it has diuretic and digestive action, also possessing properties of a mild laxative. That is, as it does a bowel cleansing, leads to weight loss, which happens because the body purges what is bad, taking better advantage of the vitamins and nutrients of food.
Passion tea: When we talk about passion fruit tea it is impossible not to associate with an excellent natural tranquilizer because of its sedative properties. But in addition, the leaf of the passion fruit has diuretic properties, and therefore contributes to the elimination of liquids, action that has as a consequence the power to disinfect and to reduce the weight.
But not only that. The peel has pectin, which is a substance that hinders the body’s absorption of sugar and still helps maintain the feeling of satiety for much longer. Great for snacks, is not it?
Red tea: Red tea is extracted from the camellia sinensis plant and is greatly appreciated by those who have consumed it. This is due to the fact that it speeds up the metabolism, which makes it great for helping in burning fats. And with it, even if it is at rest, the person can manage to reduce weight, due to this accelerated metabolism.
- Juices Detox: Juice Detox is a beverage that contains components that promote liver cleansing, potentializing the elimination of toxins that overload your body.
The juices are named because of the action of the detoxification liver, and hence the name given to juices. Thus, when cleaning our bodies, the substances are eliminated through the urine. In addition to promoting an improvement in migraines, a relief of fatigue, an improvement in concentration an improvement in mood and digestion, an improvement in bowel functioning and also a decrease in weight and body measurements.
In general, Detox Juices have no contraindication, and can be taken daily, being the best fasting schedule, so that nutrients are better absorbed by the body. I’ve separated some Detox Juice recipes for you to try out, if you do not already know it. In general, they are fairly simple recipes, and the only thing you will need is a blender. So check out some of the Detox Juices which are one of the most effective Tips on How to Lose Belly Fat and Fast Abdominal Fat.
Coconut Water Juice with Ginger: In addition to the detoxifying action, this recipe potentiates the work of the liver. Coconut water moisturizes and the chia seed is rich in Omega 3, an anti-inflammatory substance. The apple is a fruit rich in vitamins and also in fibers that help in satiety and help the slimming. Ginger speeds up the metabolism facilitates the process of weight loss.
- ½ lemon squeezed
- 2 leaves of cabbage
- 1 tablespoon chia seed
- 100 ml of coconut water
- 1 pinch of ginger powder
- 1 red apple
- ½ cucumber
How to prepare: Beat all the ingredients in the blender with half a glass of coconut water or filtered water to make it creamier. Do not use sugar or sweetener.
- Diets: Diets are diets made with the intention of losing, maintaining or even gaining weight. Usually diets are used in conjunction with physical exercise to lose weight and lose weight. Contrary to what many people think, diets are not only used by overweight or obese people, but also by sports practitioners, athletes, and just about anyone who wants to maintain weight and increase health and quality of life .
Below we have listed some of the most popular and popular diets and menus that you can become more familiar with if you want to lose weight, lose belly fat and lose belly fat and those extra pounds that not only bothers you visually and emotionally, but Which may also be doing harm to your health and well being. Check out some of the most popular diets for weight loss.
- Ginger Diet
- Sweet Potato Diet
- Diet to lose weight 7 kg
- Drying Diet up to 8KG
- Physical Exercises: Aerobic activities provide a great caloric expenditure, burn fat and help to strengthen and define the musculature. It is a great option for those who are not bodybuilders and want to have a fit and healthy body. There are numerous options for aerobic exercise, just choose the one that suits you and your style. It has the calmest and most agitated.
If you want to lose a few pounds and get a flat stomach for the summer, you can start now. After all, what woman does not want to have a tummy belly, without that suicidal little jig that jumps out of the bikini? To keep from hiding behind the canga, let’s work out.
For 20 minutes, average 12 high-load 40-second shots to catch your breath, Then, take 1 minute intervals by pedaling slowly and unloaded.
Lateral Lift with Leg Lift:
Stand in the sideboard position with your right hand extended at shoulder height and your right leg slightly ahead of the left. Slowly make a kicking motion with your left leg, lifting it as high as you can. Touch your toes with your left hand. This is a repetition. Do 15. Swap aside and start over.
Bicycle on the Floor:
Lie on the floor or on the Mat, keeping your back pressed to the floor with your legs straight. Now lift them up, just a little above the floor. Put your hands behind your head and flex your legs slightly. Keep your hands behind your neck and intertwine your fingers.
Form a 90 degree angle by flexing the knees and stretching the other leg at a height close to the floor and at the same time, With the slow movement of both leg and arm, touch your right elbow with your left knee. Now do the same with the left elbow and right knee.
With their hands flat on the floor and their arms outstretched, Make a board by forming a straight line from the shoulders to the heels, bring the right knee toward the right shoulder, Return the initial position, giving slight continuity the left knee towards the left shoulder, Make the movement for 30 seconds, To make it difficult, direct the right knee to the left shoulder, twisting the trunk and doing the same with the other side.
NOTE: For satisfactory results, you should adopt all the Tips on How to Lose Belly and Fast Abdominal Fat. In addition to seeking professional opinion if you suffer from any harm that may perhaps be aggravated, with the misuse of these Tips.