Gingerbread Tea with Pineapple To Lose Weight and still improve the overall health of the body. In addition, Ginger is a medicinal plant that has spicy flavor, which can be used to season foods, reducing the need for salt. This root can also be used in the treatment of circulatory problems, colds or inflammations, such as a sore throat.
Its scientific name is Zingiber officinale and can be purchased at natural products stores, drugstores, markets and markets, in its natural form, in powder form or in capsules. In addition, Ginger’s properties include its anticoagulant, vasodilatory, digestive, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, analgesic, antipyretic and antispasmodic action.
Benefits of Ginger: Ginger is a root that can be used in teas or zest that can be added to water, juices, yogurts or salads. In addition, Ginger’s health benefits are mainly for:
- Ginger help in weight loss,
- Ginger speeding up the metabolism,
- Ginger help relax the gastrointestinal system,
- Ginger prevents nausea and vomiting.
- However, Ginger also acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping in the prevention of diseases such as colon and rectal cancer and ulcers in the stomach.
Benefits of Pineapple: Pineapple is a tropical fruit of the family of citrus fruits, such as orange and lemon, which are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are essential for health. In addition, this fruit can be consumed fresh or in the form of preserves, being added in diverse preparations like juices, desserts and sweets.
Regular consumption of pineapple brings the following health benefits:
- The pineapple act as anti-inflammatory, being rich in bromelain,
- Pineapple helps prevent heart disease and cancer by being rich in vitamin C,
- Pineapple helps reduce the risk of thrombosis by containing bromelain and antioxidants,
- Pineapple helps relieve joint pain by acting as an anti-inflammatory,
- Pineapple helps in weight loss by being rich in water and fiber, which increase satiety,
- Pineapple improve skin and hair health by containing vitamin C and beta-carotene,
- Pineapple helps to reduce post-workout muscle pains as it is anti-inflammatory and promotes muscle recovery.
How Ginger Tea Works With Body Pineapple: Ginger is a plant that also stimulates the body to warm up, especially the extremities (hands and feet), by stimulating the receptors of capsaicin – the same component that gives the peppers a burning – being Considered a “heating herb”.
This thermogenic quality gives Ginger Pineapple tea the quality of slimming, especially by speeding up the metabolism and thus stimulating the burning of fats, even if the body is not in motion. In conjunction with its diuretic characteristic, Ginger tea is a natural and healthy drink to speed up weight loss. So check out the Gingerbread Tea Recipe with Pineapple to Lose Weight.
- 2 to 3 centimeters of fresh Ginger, or 5 tablespoons of the macerated rhizome.
- Peel of a small pineapple
- 1 Lemon.
- 1 liter of water.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
The procedure is almost the same:
Prepare Ginger (cut into pieces or macerate). And the Pineapple, washing its bark well, and cutting it Wait for the water to boil and add the rhizome. Cover the pan and set over low heat. Wait 5 to 10 minutes (it is at this time that honey or brown sugar should be added). Turn off the fire. Wait for the temperature to drop a bit, cool and take!
This delicious tea can be taken hot or cold! And if you prefer, you can even add a dash of mint or mint at the end, to give a taste even more refreshing!
Ginger tea with Pineapple are for all tastes, since it can be added the most diverse spices in it, and in addition, it can be taken both hot and cold! And just to know the incredible good that makes the health of the even more willing to take. I hope you enjoy the tips and have lots of delicious teas!
Note: To really achieve good results it is necessary that you maintain a balanced and healthy diet. In addition, to potentiate the results, be sure to engage in some physical activity. Taking a walk everyday is a good start.