Ginger Tea with Lemon To Lose Weight and still improve the overall health of the body. In addition, Ginger is a medicinal plant that has spicy flavor, which can be used to season foods, reducing the need for salt. This root can also be used in the treatment of circulatory problems, colds or inflammations, such as a sore throat.
Its scientific name is Zingiber officinale and can be purchased at natural products stores, drugstores, markets and markets, in its natural form, in powder form or in capsules. In addition, Ginger’s properties include its anticoagulant, vasodilatory, digestive, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, analgesic, antipyretic and antispasmodic action.
Benefits of Ginger: Ginger is a root that can be used in teas or zest that can be added to water, juices, yogurts or salads. In addition, Ginger’s health benefits are mainly for:
- Ginger help in weight loss,
- Ginger speeding up the metabolism,
- Ginger help relax the gastrointestinal system,
- Ginger prevents nausea and vomiting.
- However, Ginger also acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping in the prevention of diseases such as colon and rectal cancer and ulcers in the stomach.
Benefits of Lemon: The benefits of Lemon are especially increasing the body’s defenses by fighting off flushes and inflammation of the airways because it is rich in vitamin C which improves immunity. In addition, lemon is also important for:
- Lemon helps fight against uric acid, because despite being acidic, it is transformed into the stomach and will alkalize the blood;
- Lemon helps to lose weight by being low in calories and having fibers, which decrease appetite;
- Lemon helps protect cells, as it is an antioxidant fruit;
- Lemon facilitates digestion and regulates the absorption of sugars by the presence of soluble fibers, such as pectin.
How Ginger Tea Works with Lemon in the Body: Ginger is a plant that also stimulates warming of the body, especially the extremities (hands and feet), by stimulating the receptors of capsaicin – even the component that gives the peppers a burning – being Considered a “heating herb”.
This thermogenic quality gives Ginger tea the quality of slimming, especially by speeding up the metabolism and thus stimulating the burning of fats, even if the body is not in motion. In conjunction with its diuretic characteristic, Ginger tea is a natural and healthy drink to speed up weight loss. So check out the Ginger Tea Recipe with Lemon to Lose Weight.
- 2 to 3 centimeters of fresh Ginger, or 5 tablespoons of the macerated rhizome.
- 1 liter of water.
- 1 Lemon.
- If you like, you can add 3 mint leaves or one lemon balm.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
After preparing Ginger (cut into pieces or macerate), wait for the water to boil and add the rhizome. Use the juice of a lemon or cut the fruit in half and place it, with peel, in the pan. Cover the pan and set over low heat. Wait 5 to 10 minutes (it is at this time that honey or brown sugar should be added) and turn off the heat. (Here the herbal leaves would be added!) Wait for the temperature to drop a bit, cool and take!
Ginger teas are for all tastes, since they can be added the most diverse spices in it, and in addition, it can be taken both hot and cold! And just to know the incredible good that makes the health of the even more willing to take. I hope you enjoy the tips and have lots of delicious teas!
Note: To really achieve good results it is necessary that you maintain a balanced and healthy diet. In addition, to potentiate the results, be sure to engage in some physical activity. Taking a walk everyday is a good start.