Ginger Tea with Goji Berry for Weight Loss and yet improve overall health of the body. In addition, Ginger is a medicinal plant that has spicy flavor, which can be used to season foods, reducing the need for salt. This root can also be used in the treatment of circulatory problems, colds or inflammations, such as a sore throat.
Its scientific name is Zingiber officinale and can be purchased at natural products stores, drugstores, markets and markets, in its natural form, in powder form or in capsules. In addition, Ginger’s properties include its anticoagulant, vasodilatory, digestive, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, analgesic, antipyretic and antispasmodic action.
Benefits of Ginger: Ginger is a root that can be used in teas or zest that can be added to water, juices, yogurts or salads. In addition, Ginger’s health benefits are mainly for:
- Ginger help in weight loss,
- Ginger speeding up the metabolism,
- Ginger help relax the gastrointestinal system,
- Ginger prevents nausea and vomiting.
- However, Ginger also acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping in the prevention of diseases such as colon and rectal cancer and ulcers in the stomach.
Benefits of Goji Berry: Goji Berry is a red fruit of Chinese origin, which can be an excellent natural nutritional supplement. It can be found fresh, dehydrated or even in the form of capsules, for those who do not appreciate the taste. In addition, the benefits of introducing this fruit into the daily diet are many because the Goji Berry is for:
- The Goji Berry help you lose weight as it is low in calories and improves digestion, giving you the feeling of satiety,
- The Goji Berry protect vision by containing the amino acid taurine and vitamin A that protect the cells of the eye,
- The Goji Berry strengthen the immune system as it is rich in vitamin C and selenium,
- The Goji Berry enhance the skin by being rich in carotenoids, strong antioxidants that maintain the health of the cells,
- The Goji Berry prevent diseases like influenza, atherosclerosis and cancer, by being rich in antioxidants,
- The Goji Berry improve mood and reduce stress by containing vitamin B6, which increases the production of serotonin, the hormone of good mood.
How Ginger Tea Works With Goji Berry in the Body: Ginger is a plant that also stimulates warming of the body, especially the extremities (hands and feet), by stimulating the receptors of capsaicin – even component that gives blazing to peppers – Being considered a “heating herb”.
This thermogenic quality gives Ginger Tea with Goji Berry the quality of slimming, especially by speeding up the metabolism and thus stimulating the burning of fats, even if the body is not in motion. In conjunction with its diuretic characteristic, Ginger tea is a natural and healthy drink to speed up weight loss. So, check out the Ginger Tea Recipe with Goji Berry to Lose Weight Again.
- 2 to 3 centimeters of fresh Ginger, or 5 tablespoons of the macerated rhizome.
- 2 tablespoons of Goji Berry
- 1 Lemon.
- 1 liter of water.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
The procedure is almost the same:
After you prepare the ginger (cut into pieces or macerate), wait for the water to boil and add the rhizome. Use the juice of a lemon or cut the fruit in half and place it, with peel, in the pan. Cover the pan and set over low heat. Wait 5 to 10 minutes (it is at this time that honey or brown sugar should be added). Turn off the fire. Wait for the temperature to drop a bit, coe, add the Goji Berry and take, the berries will be moisturized and super tasty afterwards! Ready to be eaten !!!
Ginger tea with Goji Berry are for all tastes, since it can be added the most diverse spices in it, and in addition, it can be taken both hot and cold! And just to know the incredible good that makes the health of the even more willing to take. I hope you enjoy the tips and have lots of delicious teas!
Note: To really achieve good results it is necessary that you maintain a balanced and healthy diet. In addition, to potentiate the results, be sure to engage in some physical activity. Taking a walk everyday is a good start.