Ginger Tea with Cinnamon For Weight Loss and yet improve the overall health of the body. In addition, Ginger is a medicinal plant that has spicy flavor, which can be used to season foods, reducing the need for salt. This root can also be used in the treatment of circulatory problems, colds or inflammations, such as a sore throat.
Its scientific name is Zingiber officinale and can be purchased at natural products stores, drugstores, markets and markets, in its natural form, in powder form or in capsules. In addition, Ginger’s properties include its anticoagulant, vasodilatory, digestive, anti-inflammatory, antiemetic, analgesic, antipyretic and antispasmodic action.
Benefits of Ginger: Ginger is a root that can be used in teas or zest that can be added to water, juices, yogurts or salads. In addition, Ginger’s health benefits are mainly for:
- Ginger help in weight loss,
- Ginger speeding up the metabolism,
- Ginger help relax the gastrointestinal system,
- Ginger prevents nausea and vomiting.
- However, Ginger also acts as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, helping in the prevention of diseases such as colon and rectal cancer and ulcers in the stomach.
Benefits of Cinnamon: Cinnamon can be used as a medicinal plant because it has properties that improve the health of the individual. In addition, the main benefits of cinnamon include:
- Cinnamon helps control diabetes,
- Cinnamon can improve digestive disorders such as gas,
- Cinnamon helps fight infections of the airways,
- Cinnamon helps to decrease fatigue and improve mood because it increases the resistance to stress,
- Cinnamon helps fight cholesterol by the presence of antioxidants,
- Cinnamon helps in digestion,
- Cinnamon helps fight respiratory infections. It has a drying effect on the mucous membranes and is a natural expectorant,
- Cinnamon help decreases appetite as it is rich in fiber,
- Cinnamon helps reduce fat accumulation because it improves tissue sensitivity to the action of insulin.
How Ginger Tea Works with the Body: Ginger is a plant that also stimulates the body to warm up, especially the extremities (hands and feet), by stimulating the receptors of capsaicin – the same component that gives the peppers a blaze – being Considered a “heating herb”.
This thermogenic quality gives Ginger tea with cinnamon the quality of slimming, especially for speeding up the metabolism and thus stimulate the fat burning, even if the body is not in motion. In conjunction with its diuretic characteristic, Ginger tea is a natural and healthy drink to speed up weight loss. So check out the Ginger Tea Recipe with Cinnamon For Weight Loss.
- 1 to 2 centimeters of fresh Ginger, or 4 tablespoons of the macerated rhizome.
- 1 Lemon
- ½ stick of Cinnamon.
- 3 leaves of eucalyptus.
- 3 mint or mint leaves (dry or fresh)
- 700 ml of water.
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
After you prepare the Ginger (cut into pieces or macerate), wait for the water to boil and add the rhizome, and Cinnamon. Add half of the lemon in shell Cover the pan and set over low heat. Wait 5 to 10 minutes (it is at this time that honey or brown sugar should be added). If you use eucalyptus and fresh mint, add them now! Turn off the fire. Squeeze the other half of Lemon. Add the mint and eucalyptus (dry) and keep the lid on the pan. Wait for the temperature to drop a bit, coe and take! Ginger tea with cinnamon are for all tastes, since it can be added the most diverse spices in it, and in addition, it can be taken both hot and cold! And just to know the incredible good that makes the health of the even more willing to take. I hope you enjoy the tips and have lots of delicious teas!
Note: To really achieve good results it is necessary that you maintain a balanced and healthy diet. In addition, to potentiate the results, be sure to engage in some physical activity. Taking a walk everyday is a good start.