Learn How to Get Rid of Vaginal Odor, which is a common problem among women. In addition, there are different causes of vaginal odor. This can happen because of fungal infections or sexually transmitted diseases, the growth of bacteria or poor hygiene. Vaginal odor comes with symptoms like redness and itching around the vaginal area. Almost every woman has ever had to deal with embarrassment and unpleasant vaginal odor.
If you are suffering from a strange smell, the first step is to identify the cause and treat it as soon as possible to avoid future complications or infections. If you feel the smell is too strong you want to solve the problem. So, check out The 10 Tips on How to Get Rid of Vaginal Odor.
- Yogurt: Yogurt contains live cultures of probiotics or healthy bacteria, which when ingested will join our body. It can also be used as a home remedy for mild or early vaginal infection.
- Bath: As you get rid of the vaginal odor, it is always important to wash the intimate area with soap and water every day, but only the outside, never the inside. “Run your fingers in all the folds, removing the white secretion, which is excess dead skin and accumulated secretion produced by our glands and that can contribute to the appearance of the bad smell”.
- Melaleuca Oil and Water: Mix one cup of water with two drops of melaleuca oil. This oil is antibacterial and antifungal and will help fight the bacteria that are causing the stench.
- Your Panties: When the subject is the ideal panties to prevent diseases and bad odors, bet on those of cotton, which maintain proper vaginal perspiration. Book the increments and other materials for special occasions.
- Sodium Bicarbonate: Sodium bicarbonate is another ingredient that can be used to balance the pH level in your body. When the pH level is in balance, the problem of vaginal odor will dissipate.Add half a cup of baking soda to your bath. Soak your lower body in it for about 20 minutes.Dry thoroughly with a clean towel. This remedy will help combat a yeast infection and can help get rid of the odor quickly.
- Stop Taking Bath with Hot Water: This can kill the natural bacteria that live on the skin. Try warmer baths to see if this helps lessen the stench. But this measure alone will not help, so other care is essential.
- Apple Vinegar: Due to its antibacterial and antiseptic properties, apple cider vinegar can be used to combat vaginal odor. In fact, taking a shower with apple cider vinegar is one of the simplest ways to get rid of bad odor. This will help fight the toxins and bacteria that cause vaginal odor. It will also help to restore the acidic quality of the vaginal flora.
Mix two cups of apple cider vinegar in hot bath water. Soak in it for about 20 minutes. Follow this remedy several times a week to get quick results. You can also drink a glass of water mixed with one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar daily.
- Indian Gooseberry: Indian gooseberry, also known as Amla, can be used to get rid of the unpleasant vaginal odor. It is a kind of natural blood purifier and organic detergent, so it can control the infection that causes vaginal odor.
At the same time, this natural ingredient can also be used to control problematic leucorrhoea (thick vaginal discharge). Just eat Indian currants daily, raw or in other forms such as pickles, amla powder, juices and so on.
- Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil contains strong antifungal as well as antiseptic properties and thus it can be used to get rid of unpleasant vaginal odor. It will help get rid of the bacteria that are contributing to the problem.
Add three drops of tea tree oil to a glass of water. Use this solution to wash the affected area daily or several times a week.
Alternatively, dip a tampon in olive oil and then put a little tea tree oil on it. Insert the tampon and leave it on for at least an hour. Do this several times a week.
- Garlic: Garlic is a natural antibiotic that can be great for dealing with vaginal infections as well as vaginal odor. The antifungal properties present in garlic will help fight a yeast infection and help your body get rid of more bacteria.
Eat garlic in raw or cooked form on a daily basis. You can eat one or two cloves of raw garlic on an empty stomach with a glass of warm water. You can also add garlic or your paste to your dishes and salads.
Another option is to put a piece of garlic in the vagina for an hour or two. Make this diaries or a few times a week until you get rid of the problem.