Tea that Helps to Eliminate up to 4kg in 7 Days is a good alternative to healthy teas in addition to helping to lose weight with health. The famous Detox Teas have been making the biggest success and it is not by chance. In addition to moisturizing and tasty, Detox teas in general have a detoxifying action, that is, they help our bodies eliminate toxins, thus increasing well being and helping to prevent numerous diseases.
There are Teas Detox for all tastes: From juices that help to lose weight, to juices that guarantee a better sleep at night. In addition, As for the preparation, do not worry, most recipes are made just by pounding all the ingredients in the blender and serving. Regarding the ingredients, although there is one or more “exotic”, in general they are easy to find.
Benefits of Teas Detox: With the postmodern routine, day-to-day running and poor nutrition end up contributing to increase the levels of toxins present in our body. In addition to those already produced naturally, we are still in daily contact with agrochemicals, medicines and pollutants. The result of this sum is not positive. These substances, when found, overwhelm and hinder the full functioning of the organism.
Natural, fresh, high-fiber ingredients – also called detox foods – are largely responsible for the elimination of these toxins. They act along with the liver and have the ability to filter and eliminate harmful substances from the body. So let’s get to know the Benefits of Detox Teas for Health.
Benefits of Pineapple: Pineapple is a tropical fruit of the family of citrus fruits, such as orange and lemon, which are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, which are essential for health. In addition, this fruit can be consumed fresh or in the form of preserves, being added in diverse preparations like juices, desserts and sweets.
Regular consumption of pineapple brings the following health benefits:
- The pineapple act as anti-inflammatory because it is rich in bromelain,
- Pineapple helps prevent heart disease and cancer by being rich in vitamin C,
- Pineapple helps reduce the risk of thrombosis by containing bromelain and antioxidants,
- Pineapple helps relieve joint pain by acting as an anti-inflammatory,
- Pineapple helps in weight loss by being rich in water and fiber, which increase satiety,
- Pineapple improve skin and hair health by containing vitamin C and beta-carotene,
- Pineapple helps to reduce post-workout muscle pains as it is anti-inflammatory and promotes muscle recovery.
Benefits of Peppermint: Peppermint’s properties include an action that decreases spasms in the stomach, vomiting and nausea, which improves blood circulation, antibacterial and antiviral, digestive, decongestant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, analgesic, tonic, disinfectant, anticonvulsant , Stimulating the production of bile and reducing the production of gases.
Benefits of Cinnamon: Cinnamon can be used as a medicinal plant because it has properties that improve the health of the individual. In addition, the main benefits of cinnamon include:
- Help control diabetes,
- Improve digestive disorders such as gas,
- Combat airway infections,
- Decrease fatigue and improve mood because it increases resistance to stress,
- Help fight cholesterol by the presence of antioxidants,
- It helps digestion,
- Combating infections of the respiratory tract has a drying effect on the mucous membranes and is a natural expectorant,
- Decreases appetite as it is rich in fiber,
- It reduces the accumulation of fat because it improves tissue sensitivity to the action of insulin.
So now that we have known the beneficial properties of Pineapple, Mint, and Cinnamon. Check out now the Tea Recipe that Helps to Eliminate up to 4kg in 7 Days.
- 1 liter of water
- Peel of 1 pineapple
- 6 mint leaves
- 1 cinnamon stick
Method of preparation:
Boil the peel of the pineapple with water for 10 minutes. Turn off the heat and add the mint leaves and cinnamon stick. Absorb for 5 minutes. Coe and serve next.
Note: To really achieve good results it is necessary that you maintain a balanced and healthy diet. In addition, to potentiate the results, be sure to engage in some physical activity. Taking a walk everyday is a good start.