Tips for DRYING the Belly in 1 Week, belly fat, or visceral fat, is the fat stored around your organs. It can increase the risks of cancer, heart disease and diabetes by up to 50 percent. You can lose belly fat from this week. The following methods are those used by physicians to help people
Lose belly fat quickly and reduce your health risks. In addition, a good strategy for losing belly is only effective, when a diet with low calories, bad fats and sugars are used, these factors contribute to your body to spend the accumulated fat.
The ideal for losing belly and slimming with health is to control the amount of calories you take daily and do not exceed this amount. Moreover, the recommended is spent more calories than consuming, for this reason a healthy lifestyle with physical exercises improve the performance in weight loss.
However, there is a fundamental point is to understand that losing belly is fast weight loss does not mean something miraculous and extremely fast because your body needs some time to get accustomed to the new diet and avoid the accordion effect. So, Check Out The 11 Tips to DRY the Belly in 1 Week!
- Avoid Salt: Salt spices and highly processed foods (such as snacks and processed foods).
Water is attracted to sodium, so when you consume more salt than normal, you will temporarily keep more fluid in the stomach, which helps increase the feeling of slowness, swollen appearance and weight of water in the body.
- Take 3 hour intervals to feed: If you eat every three hours you will avoid a large amount of food in the stomach after an exaggerated hunger and it will still stimulate the metabolism. This is because every time we eat a food, the body has to expend energy to digest it. If our metabolism is low, we burn a few calories, if it is high we burn a lot of calories.
- Do not Eat Carbohydrate-Rich Foods: To store energy when needed (reserve energy), muscles retain a type of carbohydrate called glycogen. Each gram of glycogen is stored with about 3 grams of water. You do not need all this backup energy unless you are participating in a marathon. To decrease the swelling caused by gases reduce the intake of carbohydrates, so your body will access and temporarily burn the energy stock. At the same time, you will get rid of excess stored liquids (every 1 gram of glycogen stored in stock will eliminate 3 grams of water).
- Chew Well Foods: Shredded foods are the first step in preventing bloating. Soon, you should chew them until they become an applesauce in your mouth. The digestion begins in the mouth, and without proper chewing, the food is not well digested. Better digested food means less gas, bloating and fat in the body.
- Avoid Frying: Fatty foods, especially fried foods are digested more slowly, which gives you the feeling of being heavy and bloated. They are your enemies when it comes to fighting intestinal bloating. Try to eat mostly good fats (monounsaturated fatty acids), targeting visceral belly fat (the hardest to lose). Monounsaturated fats are found in oils (such as olive oil), olives, nuts, seeds, avocados, dark chocolates, etc.
- Drink Green Tea: Studies confirm that drinking tea, especially green tea, speeds up the metabolism at rest and focuses on eliminating fat. Make tea yourself, to avoid the sugar from ready-made teas.
- Cut the Soda: Where do you think these gas bubbles will stop? They gather in your belly, and you will not be able to prevent stomach bloating. Replace soft drinks with mineral water or flavorless water.
- Drink More Water: Some people advocate the idea of drinking 2 liters of water a day. While most studies do not confirm this, they indicate the importance of drinking water during the day. Water reduces fluid retention and promotes the elimination of toxins from the body.
- Speed up the metabolism: Thermogenic foods, such as cinnamon and pepper, accelerate metabolism and internal body temperature. With this, they burn more calories and help you lose weight. One trick to ending the urge to eat sweetly is to have a glass of warm milk and cinnamon before bed. In addition to burning fat, the mixture can earn a drop of honey, which will quench that will.
- Develop an Exercise Routine: In order to succeed in trying to dry the belly, it is essential to incorporate exercises. They do not need to be intense, but they should be done regularly on most days of the week. Use a combination of weight training and aerobics for fun, and be sure to train for 20 to 30 minutes in each session.
- Hydrate yourself: Drinking water is to cleanse the body! But never drink water (or any other liquid) during meals. With food, liquids dilate the stomach, which makes you want to fill the empty space afterwards. That is: will eat more quantity. The ideal is to drink water or natural juices always one hour before meals. Well worth it: with hydration, the bowel works so much better !